Sunday, June 2, 2013

Book suggestions?


Finally back! I was on a hiatus for the whole summer, but yes, I'm back!!!!! I wasn't out of the whole 'internet thing' though, I still updated my Goodreads and Twitter account. :) Anyway, since I still don't have classes until next week, I still have time to read! Any book suggestions? I read ANYTHING, so you can suggest any titles. Just comment and I'll reply later! Any genre will do. ;)

P.S. If ever you're wondering why your comment won't appear, I still have to accept it. It makes it easier for me to reply. xx

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the A Song of Ice and Fire series? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie! I actually watched the TV series first (I know, I know) and I loved it! I loved it so much that I don't want to read the books and spoil myself. Still thinking about it though! What do you think? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete