Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Links, Videos and Gifs That Will Make You Smile


Hello hello hello. Yes, I'm still alive (barely but still).

Links




Videos and .Gifs after the break. 





Videos
  • HAVE YOU WATCHED THE NEW TRAILER OF "The Mortal Instruments: The City Of Bones" YET? If not, WHERE WERE YOU?!!!!! Hahaha. Who's excited? :)

  • Another Lily Collins movie! I'm really excited to watch this movie called "Stuck In Love". I know the title sounds a little bit corny, but hey... Lily Collins + Logan Lerman? Plus there's something about writing. So excited!

  • Remember when I said Emma Watson is turning into a bad-ass? HAHAHA. EMMA WATSON IS SO HOT. Enough said. Want to know what I'm talking about? Watch this teaser trailer of "Bling Ring"
  • They still didn't follow the book. Anyway, here's the trailer of Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters
  • Latest Vlogbrothers video! YAAAAY! 
Gifs TO MAKE YOU HAPPY 








(All .gifs from Tumblr. Contact me if you want credit. Tumblr is a REALLY REALLY big crazy community, so...)

What's keeping you busy these past few days? Talk to me, people! Any book and movie recommendations? What are you looking forward to? Talk to me! Heehee. Thanks for reading!

(To my fellow nerdfighters, DFTBA!)

Xx, AC

Currently Reading: Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment